NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our Client is looking for a Financial Analyst
Role and responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Prepare dealership valuation report (data entry, review of information, normalization of earnings, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive prospectus (Financial analysis, key performance indicators, etc.)
- Updating the financial information in old prospectus to keep them current.
- Making sure all our client files are well organized and not missing any information.
- Assist in the Due Diligence process of our clients; Manage data room, classification of information, etc.
- Follow budget versus actual and provide monthly reports
- Generate ad hoc financial analysis for executive team
- Qualification and experience for the Financial Analyst role:
- Minimum of 5 year of relevant accounting experience
- Retail automotive background would be a major +
- Good Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience in accounting cycle (e.g. Bank reconciliation, AR/AP, etc.)
- Bilingual is a + (English and French)
- Fast learner
– Looking for a consultant to fill the Financial Analyst position
How to Apply
Submit your resume with a cover letter to:
377 total views, 1 today